Ok, so I have been working on this one for a couple of days. Usually when I want to package something nice and fancy, I have the hardest time finding the right box. Or, if I do they are so stinkin expensive (especially if you need a lot of them) that I just go with something else anyway. So for that reason, I am coming up with a series of FREE box templates that you can print and use yourself. I hope to have enough different sizes that you will never have to buy a fancy box again (unless you want to of course).
Ok so here is what you need:
- Box Template
- 8 1/2" x 11"Scrapbook paper, cardstock, or construction paper
- Modge Podge or other crafting glue suitable for paper
- scissors
- a bone folder (if you don't have this carefully use the edge of one side of your scissors)
- ribbon, raffia, or stickers to fasten the box
- Fun filling for your recipient ( candy bars and other candies, fun pens, color crayons, coloring sheets, simple toys... the list goes on.)
1.Print the template on to the back (or what will be the inside of your box) of your paper.
2. Cut along outside edges of template.
3. Use bone folder or edge of scissors to crease on the fold lines.
4. Fold and crease according to pattern.
(Tip: if you are using ribbon punch holes now, and thread ribbon through to outside before gluing)
5. Glue and let dry.
If you have questions please leave comments below and I will be sure to answer them.
No comments:
Post a Comment