So not too long ago I was searching the web looking for software that was compatible with the cricut. I thought I had found something when I stumbled upon Make the Cut but sadly, they no longer support the cricut. However I did find some fantastic tutorials on YouTube by Jin Yong of Under a Cherry Tree. She is a fantastically creative person who knows her software and hardware. You can surf her website for tutorials and check product reviews. Also you can check out her Lettering Delights gallery (I gotta get me one of those). Jin is both talented and inspiring. Under a Cherry Tree
Secondly, and also something you will find as a link on Jin's blog is Lettering Delights. And let me just tell you it is Delightful!! Affordable fonts and downloads for your crafting needs everything from characters to papers. Scrapbook, craft cards, birthday party projects, you name it. What's even greater on this site is they offer a commercial license option. Something I have not found on other digi-scrapbooking sites. With these you can make derivative works and sell your creations without worrying about copywrite infringement. Just make sure to read the user agreement so that you have a full understanding. One other great thing is that once you become a member on their website you get access to a ton of free downloads you can use right away. That's right FREEBIES! Just look at my header image! It was created using free graphics from Lettering delights! Can't wait to play around even more with some of their goodies.
No comments:
Post a Comment